Booking Terms and Policy
- To book a workshop placement you need to make payment by direct bank transfer or you can email us for alternative payment methods. Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
- A materials list and other class information will be emailed to you once your booking and full payment is received. Please make sure we have your correct email address on enrolment.
- Please note that refunds are not available if you can’t attend on the day but we are happy for you to send a friend in your place if you are unable to attend a workshop.
- KOCAS reserves the right to cancel any workshop if the minimum quota is not met. In this case, you will be notified and receive a full refund or you can choose to transfer your booking to another workshop of the same value. Transfer of workshop must be done within the same month.
Regular term Art tuition classes
- Enrolment for KOCAS Art tuition classes is for a school year. Payment is per term and fee must be paid in full before each term commences. Full term fee must be paid even if a student decides to not complete a full term.
- Payment by instalments can be arranged upon request. Payment must meet scheduled deadlines otherwise a late penalty of $20 applies. A $10 administrative fee per month will be added to balance owing until this amount is fully paid.
- Enrolments for term Art tuition classes cannot be booked online. Please check availability for these classes and arrange for payment via firstname.lastname@example.org . We accept cash and direct bank transfer payments for these classes.
- A full refund will only be given if payment is received after the class in which the student is enrolled has been filled or cancelled, or when the student notifies us of their withdrawal 21 days before a term commences. An administrative fee of $50 will be charged for cancellation of enrolment.
- There is strictly no make-up class or deduction of fee for non-attendance due to school camps, sport training, music or performance rehearsals, overseas holidays and the like or sickness. Please respect this policy as you would your own schools’.
- Our fees for regular term Art tuition classes for primary school to year 8 are inclusive of GST, materials, and firing cost.
- All high school students will need to purchase their own oil painting and watercolour sets and appropriate paint brushes. We will provide a list for this so that you can purchase materials that are economical and of good quality or you can purchase sets through us. Other basic art materials are provided.
- General art materials are provided for years 9 to VCE students. However, this does not include oil and watercolour painting sets, special size paper or special paper types, canvases or other special materials for individual projects.
- Participants for Garment Construction and VCE students who use textile as a medium will need to provide their own materials, as well as sewing machines and overlockers that are in good working order.
- All students course work and folios must be collected within a month after a placement is discontinued. Any artworks or folios left behind will become property of KOCAS visual art education. KOCAS has all rights to use them as advertising material or for sale.
- All students must dress appropriately when attending our classes. No new clothes or fancy shoes should be worn. There is no compensation if clothing is stained with paint or torn by tools. In particular, we also ask senior high school students to wear appropriate and decent clothing to class. Boob tubes, low cut tops, middriffs, tops made with see through materials, very short skirts or hot pants are regarded as inappropriate attire.
- KOCAS keeps your details strictly private and confidential. We do not store your credit card details. We do not disclose, sell or exchange any of your personal information with anyone. This includes your name, telephone number and street and email address.
Studio: 62 Valentine St,
Monday - Thursday: 4pm – 7:15pm
0413 840 991