In response to the latest government announcement on stage 1 easing restrictions, KOCAS is re-opening studio classes from Tuesday, 26 May. Please contact us for term 3 enrolment queries
So Why do you choose KOCAS to other places for art classes?
- We are one of the top leading art schools in Melbourne, located in Ivanhoe for 23 years.
- We nurture creative spirits and have produced high achievers in art studies for many schools in Melbourne. For years, we have many VCE students won their schools’ Acquitsition Awards! And 99% of our students got university placements of their choice in the first round of offer.
- We mentor art students at tertiary level with internship.
- Our KOCAS art club let students continue with their art practices after leaving high school.
- KOCAS is about Art Education NOT art play!
- What is the benefit for your child joining our art classes?
We have a strong curriculum for your child to grow with from Grade 1 to Year 12 and beyond.
- Our students have fun while learning about the Arts through hands on activities.
- Our activities and projects start with the fundamentals and progress to very advanced levels.
- We pass on knowledge in visual art and our activities are all skill and technique based.
- Art forms and Media that we use for our projects are very diverse.
- We help middle school students at high school levels prepare for VCE studies with best study approach.
- We produce high achieving students at their own schools no matter what year levels they are at, particularly those who go through VCE studies with our VCE tuition program.
- When required, we can plan and hold specific weekend workshops appropriate to our VCE students needs.
- We take students on either term based or private one on one sessions to help individuals achieve specific goals, such as gaining entry to competitive art colleges and universities.
- Kitty O’Kane, founder of KOCAS is a practicing artist of multi-discipline who exhibits regularly. Her experience as an artist helps to ensure students learn about the Arts with a holistic approach.
Studio: 62 Valentine St,
Monday - Thursday: 4pm – 7:15pm
0413 840 991